Microsoft Great Plains Business Analyst
The World Sunrise, Florida, United States (Hybrid)
The World, Residences at Sea, is the largest privately owned residential yacht on earth. At The World we are one team, we are always passionate and caring and we support one another in mutual respect. We believe in our mission and drive for continuous improvement by challenging each other to be better and by measuring and benchmarking against the best. We take ownership and hold ourselves accountable. We have a unified, empowered, and strong team culture that values diversity and recognizes, develops and retains talent.
The MS GP Business Analyst will work closely with internal business customers to provide day-to-day systems support and enhancements for key finance, accounting and purchasing applications, including MS Great Plains, Power BI, SharePoint and other related software.
Essential Functions, Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define/document business, financial, operations requirements and systems goals, and identify/resolve systems and process issues.
- Collaborates with key users to identify process improvement opportunities, gather requirements and help identify viable solutions.
- Perform simple to moderately complex configuration activities in platform supported
- Support design sessions in prototyping new systems and features to enhance business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Provide input to the team on how to enhance our systems to make our users more effective.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, testing, and deployment of new applications and enhancements to applications in Accounting, Finance and Purchasing areas.
- Create reports using MS GP report writer and Power Bi
- Create process flows, specifications, diagrams, and charts in support of overall service management goals
- Coordinate, Support, and Conduct (as needed) in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Coordinate, Support, and Conduct orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems as needed in a way they can easily learn and apply.
- Liaise with, and direct the efforts of, software and implementation vendors.
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in finance, accounting or a technical field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience directly supporting MS GP application end-users in an Enterprise Accounting and Finance environment
- 5+ years of experience as a systems support/delivery resource in a multi-disciplinary Enterprise IT organization
- High degree of familiarity with finance and accounting
- Strong functional and technical understanding of MS GP
- Familiar with Dynamics GP tables, views, table relationships, and stored procedures.
- Experience with Power Bi and SharePoint
Please note that all candidates must complete an online employment application before being considered for any open position. Interviews will only be arranged after receipt and review of such online application and are ‘by appointment only’. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a representative of the Human Resources Team.