Sales and Marketing Coordinator
The World, Residences at Sea, is the largest privately owned residential yacht on earth. At The World we are one team, we are always passionate and caring and we support one another in mutual respect. We believe in our mission and drive for continuous improvement by challenging each other to be better and by measuring and benchmarking against the best. We take ownership and hold ourselves accountable. We have a unified, empowered, and strong team culture that values diversity and recognizes, develops and retains talent.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will provide assistance in the coordination of a variety of sales and marketing activities including, but not limited to sales administration and closing process, digital marketing initiatives, print media plans, event marketing, administrative support for the global sales team, collateral inventory management and reporting.
- Coordinate a variety of sales and marketing activities including, but not limited to digital marketing initiatives, print advertising, event marketing, administrative support for the global sales team, collateral inventory management and reporting.
- Maintain the monthly media plan and email calendar to ensure activities are developed and executed on schedule and within budget.
- Provide sales administrative support during the sales closing process, maintenance of the onboard Sales Visitor List and Onboard Appointment Schedule, sales report generation, coordination of auction event collateral and materials, processing of letters/correspondence, supplies control for the sales team, invoice/expense reporting, database management and management of specially assigned projects.
- Coordinate the production, inventory management and distribution of all promotional materials (brochures, collateral materials, invitations and supplies).
- Maintain and coordinate enhancements to the corporate website, including ongoing content management.
- Prepare sales and marketing activity reports as requested.
- Provide support in maintaining prospect databases and the Resident Register database.
- Communicate ongoing marketing activities to the Sales and Marketing team (Shoreside and Shipboard) of current marketing efforts, as well as maintain the Sales & Marketing Activities content on the Resident facing website.
- Provide cross-functional sales and marketing administrative support and other duties as needed.
- Minimum two years of marketing experience, luxury travel or hospitality marketing preferred
- Broad functional experience in both digital marketing and traditional advertising channels
- BA/BS Degree in a marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills and good judgment.
- Working knowledge of web design, content management and online programs
- Proactive and self starter
- Excellent problem analysis and resolution skills
- Excellent computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, WordPress)
- Ability to travel as business plans require
- Flexibility to work extended hours as needed
Please note that all candidates must complete an online employment application before being considered for any open position. Interviews will only be arranged after receipt and review of such online application and are ‘by appointment only’. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a representative of the Human Resources Team.